“Have you accidentally deleted photos from your Sony Camera or Phone? Are deleted images important for you and want to get them back? Looking for an easy and effective solution to restore them? If so, this post will assist help you to get back your all deleted, corrupted or formatted Sony photos.”
“Sony” has been synonymous with the photography for over a century. Expectedly, it has played a very important role in the digital era. Over the years, this brand has produced several gadgets like Camera, Smartphone and much more with the help of highly advanced and ever-growing technology. It fulfills the requirements of several photographers and users by providing the best quality of pictures. With the Sony camera, you can experience with the detailed packed and high zoom images.
Whether you are photographing stunning sunset or friends, Sony camera is perfect for you. These days several models of Sony camera available in the online and offline market having great and specific featured. Cyber-shot™, α A-mount cameras, and α E-mount are the most popular member of Sony family. Cyber-shot™ features with the convenience and simplicity of a fixed lens that range from short to high-end model and casual point that offers the best quality to the professional. α A-mount cameras help to enjoy the performance and quality of DSLR with half the weight and size. This camera features with the interchangeable lenses and sensitive Exmor™ sensors. α A-mount cameras loaded with a wide variety of features that makes shooting photographers fun and interesting.
Sony offers a variety of digital cameras and photography products. Some of the most popular models are Sony Cyber-shot HX50V, Sony Cyber-shot HX300, Sony Cyber-shot QX100 Lens-Style Camera, Sony Cyber-shot TF1, Sony Cyber-shot WX80 and much more. The good thing about this brand is that it also creates alpha DSLR camera and mirrorless cameras including Sony Alpha a7R Mirrorless ILC, Sony Alpha a99 DSLR, Sony Alpha a3000 Mirrorless ILC, Sony NEX-5T Mirrorless ILC etc. However, some models of this brand are very complex to operate by some users. As a result, they lost their photos that stored on it.
In our daily life, taking pictures is really the most interesting way to keep our precious memories forever. All people loves to take photos to keep a record of the best moments of their lives. Sony photos are no different when it comes yo the corruption. It is really heartbreaking if photos get deleted due to some unclear reasons.
If you are among them who lost Sony photos then no need to be a worry. You can easily recover them by taking some simple steps. As all, we know very well that Sony camera provides the high quality to photos in very easy ways. But sometimes due to unwanted infection or unexpected error, you may delete your photos.
Causes For The Deletion of Sony Photos
- Some of the reasons are as follows:
- Application error
- Unintentional deletion of photos when erasing spam data or previewing files
- Improper removal of the external SD card
- Photos were lost while transferring them to PC.
- Missing or inaccessible photos from crashed Sony Cameras.
List of error generated after the deletion of photos
- Format Errors: This error message may appear when you connect your Sony camera to your computer
- File System Corruption: It appears when the memory card used in Sony device can get corrupted due to virus/malware attacks on SD card
- Wrong Usage: It appears when you removing the memory card from the Sony camera during “Read / write” or copying process
- Transfer Error: This error indicated an interruption while transferring or sharing photo files from Sony camera to PC or vice versa
How To Retrieve Deleted Sony Photos?
Once you lost your photos due to whatever reasons, the first thing you need to do: Do not shoot new photos before you recover the lost photos because capturing new photos will overwrite your lost images and make then unrecoverable. There are various techniques through which you can recover deleted pictures but the best one option is by using Sony Photo Recovery. It is the most time-consuming and cost-effective solution for the average users.
The Salient Features of Sony Photo Recovery
- This recovery tool is compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
- Recover photos from all types of Sony external media varying from Digital camera to camcorder.
- Restore images in general formats (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP etc) as well as camera RAW image formats (SR2, ARW, SRF).
- Recover deleted or lost photos from all type of Sony devices including Camera, phone, memory card etc.
- Easily recover the inaccessible photos from crashed or corrupted removable storage devices and Sony hard drives.
- It is packed with the user-friendly interface which makes it very easy-to-use.
- It provides the reliable and fast scan that delivers the accurate results in the just short period of time.
- It restores data into their original format.
Tutorial Guide: How To Use Sony Photo Recovery (For Windows Users)
Step 1. First of all Launch application and click on the Start button.
Step 2. Choose media for Sony Photo Recovery and click on “Start Scan” button.
Step 3. On the completion of Scanning procedure, it will display the preview of recovered files.
Step 4. It will help you to choose the specific region of the selected media.
Step 5. Now, choose the specific type of file.
Step 6. With this method, you can create an image sector by the sector of selected media.
Step 7. Choose the range.
Step 8. From the last saved scan, resume the recovery.
Step 9. At last, saved the recovered photos or file at your desired location.
Tutorial Guide: How To Use Sony Photo Recovery (For Mac Users)
Step 1. Launch Sony Photo Recovery software. After installing, click on the Start button.
Step 2. If you want to scan the selective photos then click on Advance scan button.
Step 3. In the desktop screen, you will see the list of all file formats. Choose the specific type of file formats which you can want to recover them and click on the start scanning button. To recover data from the range you can choose “Select Range” option.
Step 4. On the completion of scanning process list of recovered files will appears on your screen at the left panel in a separate folder. Here, you can also preview the recoverable photos.
Step 5. Choose the specific type of file that you want to recover and then click on the Recover button. Now, select the location where you want to save your recovered Sony photos.
Step 6. At last, you will get your recovered photos at the specified location.